A19 Sig for Sunday

  • Home
  • A19 Sig for Sunday
3 replies [Last post]
Anonymous's picture

"It seems a no-brainer to me (no wise cracks, please), but it would be better if someone in an ""official"" capacity would post a cancellation of tomorrow's A19 SIG ride. I'm not the only one unsure, it seems; just the only one to put it out there and chance snide remarks from people with not much better to do on a Sat. afternoon.

Anonymous's picture
phil (not verified)

I personally think if the weather holds up as it has been today, then its green light for tomorrow? But I have no real experience so anyone can override me and I woudl agree.. E.g., I'm not sure how the melting snow will affect the roads out of city...?

Anonymous's picture
Patrick (not verified)
Road conditions

It seems to me that there will be ALOT of debris in the shoulders. Not to mention slush and potentially frozen slush. I would be a little concerned for overall safety on a ride while this amount of snow is banked and melting but draining nowhere.

I don't know what conditions are like outside the city.

Anyone have an idea?

Anonymous's picture
Sean (not verified)

Some B-18's will be at the Boathouse @ 10am for many laps of CP if interested.

cycling trips