Wed B17/18 to Piermont?

  • Home
  • Wed B17/18 to Piermont?
1 reply [Last post]
Anonymous's picture

Amy and I don't ride in the rain, so based on the forecast the ride will probably be cancelled. But you never know, they have been wrong before. We'll make the decision around 8am tomorrow and post here if the ride is on or cancelled.

Anonymous's picture
Margaret (not verified)
Yes it will

We're on. By 9:30 the roads should be dry, and they say no rain. Remember we leave promptly at 9:30.

cycling trips