Saturday C-14

2 replies [Last post]
Anonymous's picture

I think we'll be able to get the ride in - snow predicted to hold off until afternoon. But check this board Saturday morning by 7:30 for final decision.

Yet again, I'm leading a ride, so the weather's going to be troublesome. (And no more smart comments from the guy upstairs.)

Anonymous's picture
Kim (not verified)

Carol, I support you and I hope the weather cooperates!

Anonymous's picture
Carol (not verified)
Let's do it!

But it will be colder than it's been yet this year, so dress in layers and try out those new toe warmers. And I'm not likely to wait around in the cold for any latecomers, so get there a little early to sign in and use the facilities.

cycling trips