Tomorrow's A-19 Sig

  • Home
  • Tomorrow's A-19 Sig
2 replies [Last post]
Anonymous's picture

I've seen postings for the B and C sigs, but nothing yet for the A-19. Any word on whether it is still on for tomorrow?

Anonymous's picture
Don't Pull me over (not verified)

I just received an e-mail. Check your inbox.

Basically it said to check back here in the morning.

Anonymous's picture
bike man (not verified)
Weather men don't know

The one thing the SIGs will teach you is that weather forecasts are not all that accurate.
Early week forecasts of certain rain on Saturday morning usually mean that it will rain sometime between Thursday and Monday.
But to be fair, tonight's forecast is 40% chance of rain, so chances are 60% (or higher if it drys out) we will ride tomorrow.

cycling trips