- ABOUT US
- Escape NY
- Message Board
Escape New York 2013
Saturday, September 21, 2013
Save the date for Escape New York 2013
The highlight of the fall riding calendar in the New York City area
Send an email to: email@example.com
Each year, cyclists from all over the Tri-State area and beyond look forward to this ride – known for its beautiful routes and amazing food.
Choose one of four scenic, well marked routes – 25, 50, 65 or 100 miles – all beginning and ending at Sakura Park in Manhattan. All offer picture-postcard views of the Hudson River and Palisades as you cross the George Washington Bridge and ride the serene roads of Bergen and Rockland Counties.
- 7:00 am: Century Challenge, 100 miles. A rolling full century through beautiful Bergen and Rockland counties.
- 8:00 am: Rockland Roll, 65 miles. Ramble on lightly trafficked roads to scenic Rockland Lake State Park.
- 9:00 am: Piermont Pleasures, 50 miles. A half century to the charming and historic village of Piermont on the Hudson.
- 10:00 am: Bergen Spin, 25 miles. A quick spin through the leafy suburbs of Bergen County.
Enjoy the hospitality of the New York Cycle Club as we go all out to deliver a food- and fun-filled, fabulous day of riding to all our friends in the cycling community.
With gourmet muffins and scones at the start, well stocked refueling stops on all routes and New York’s best hero sandwiches at the finish, we’ll keep you well nourished, whichever route you choose.
Our giveaways to early registrants: a commemorative, classy Escape New York musette bag.
New this year:
All ENY registrants who aren't already New York Cycle Club members will be given a free trial membership! From now through September 30, enjoy great club benefits including member-led rides in the tri-state area; access to an extensive ride library; monthly club meetings featuring exciting speakers; fun social events; discounts at local bike shops; and more.
- All registrants will be automatically entered into a raffle of exceptional prizes to be drawn at Sakura Park after the ride!
- Limited SAG support is available on all routes. An emergency phone number is provided on your cue sheet.
- Helmets are required. Cue sheets available at the start.
- We ride rain or shine.
- Start/Finish: All rides start and finish at Sakura Park, located at 122nd Street and Riverside Drive, just east of Grant’s Tomb, near the 125th Street stop on the 1 and 9 subway, Manhattan.
New York Cycle Club reserves the right to limit day-of registrations based on early registrations.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org